Wishing you and yours and your 4 legged family
A Very Merry Christmas!
NSBRA Membership Meeting
Round Table Pizza
116 Belle Mill Rd
Red Bluff 96080
**Cathy Andreini Scholarship**
All students attending college now that are interested in applying
- application deadline is December 20th
- contact Jenny Lynn Svejda at email@example.com
Meet your 2015 NSBRA Officers
President: Julie Marron
Vice President: Cathy Cagliari
Secretary: Ryan Jarrett
Treasurer: Jocelyn Decker
Points/Membership: Nicole Brown
Arena Director: Kim Brown
Publicity Director: Open
NSBRA is doing a pilot program for
the New Category
Details for this category will be available shortly
***NEWS FLASH ~ JUST IN!***
NSBRA 2015 FINALS WILL BE HELD ON
OCTOBER 9TH, 10TH & 11TH!!
Save The Date!!
Would YOU like to sponsor
North State Barrel Racing Association?
- If you would like to sponsor an award for our finals and have your business listed on our website please contact us.
- Our finals will be held on September 13th & 14th 2014 at the Tehama District Fairgrounds in Red Bluff Ca.
- There are many ways to sponsor and all different levels of sponsorships
- Sponsorships range from the Future Barrel Racer (under 10 yrs old) awards to Saddles (and everything inbetween) All sponsorships of any amount are Greatly Appreciated!
- We are a 501(c)(4) Non Profit Organization.
- All banners provided will be proudly displayed during our Year End Finals for the entire weekend and the names of our sponsors announced throughout the day.
- All sponsors are given shout outs on our Facebook page MANY times throughout the season.
Please contact the Photographers through Facebook and visit their Smugmug websites to purchase photos
If you would like to be a photographer at one of our events please contact us.
Questions & Comments?
For question, comments and association related items, please reach out to one of the Board Members who can be found on the NSBRA Board Of Directors page. Also, you can click on the Contact Us page to drop us a note.