NSBRA Membership Meeting
Location to be announced
NSBRA Finals - September 13th & 14th
***IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS***
all entries including FBR's must be postmarked by
Tuesday, September 2nd to avoid a $50 late fee.
Finals Information and Entry Form can be found on the
Finals Category Order of Go
- Under 1000
- Under 5000
Run order is reversed on Sunday
**ATTENTION ALL NSBRA MEMBERS**
All members that plan on entering the Finals MUST sell 10 raffle tickets for each horse entered.
Contact Sue Ellen on Facebook or email at slaursen4@hotmail to make arrangements to pick them up at the Summer Sizzler this weekend or to have them mailed. You are responsible to get your tickets and get them sold before the first day of the finals.
Anyone that has sold tickets and would like to turn in stubs and money this weekend can do so. It would be appreciated :)
We have 3 FANTASTIC Raffle Prizes this year!
And more raffle prizes coming!
The Top Prize is:
Smith & Wesson, M & P Shield 9mm Pistol
semi auto, 8 rounds, 3" barrel
(You MUST be 21 and pass the legal requirements to win this gun)
The 2nd Prize is:
Coach 12 Gauge Side by Side Shotgun
(You MUST be 18 and pass the legal requirements to win this gun)
The 3rd Prize is:
Guided Salmon Fishing trip for 2 with
"Adam Andreini's Guide Service"
Tickets are $5 each
It is a requirement to sell tickets to enter finals
For each horse entered you must sell a minimum of 10 tickets ($50)
FBR's MUST sell a minimum of 5 tickets ($25)
North State Barrel Racing Association
Finals are coming to you!
September 13th & 14th 2014
MEET OUR SPONSORS
Introducing NSBRA's Most Recent Sponsors!
Panorama Equine Medical and Surgical Center was established in 1985 and is situated on 15 acres in Redding, CA. The newly redesigned hospital is 10,000 sq. ft. with three buildings fully equipped with state of the art equipment. Wallace H. Liberman, DVM & Associates have the capabilities to perform extended services such as Focused Lameness Diagnostics, all Levels of Diagnostic Imaging, Full Surgical Capabilities, Reproduction, and Dentistry Services.
Wallace H Liberman DVM
10302 Old Oregon Trail
Redding, CA 96003
- Chico area’s only 25-yard pistol, rifle and shotgun range. And the area’s only 50-yard indoor archery range.
- Down Range offers a full-line firearms retail area, as well as an on-site gunsmith and archery pro shop.
- Currently offering numerous training classes including CCW, Hunter’s Safety and specialized training for women and youth.
- The retail area offers firearm accessories, safes, clothing, archery supplies and just about everything you need for your firearms activities.
Down Range offers an atmosphere that promotes a healthy learning environment for anyone who wants to utilize their facility.
13407 Garner Lane (at the intersection of Hwy 99 and Garner Lane
Chico, CA 95973
RES Equine products is a proud sponsor of NSBRA finals. Providing awards, Participant gifts and Product show specials for purchase at the "One Stop Tack Shop" Vendor booth during the NSBRA finals.
RES Equine Products specializes in equine protective articles. Bell boots, leg protection and has patented the unique replaceable velcro attachments.
Visit the RES website to see the wonderful products that RES Equine Products has to offer then visit the "One Stop Tack Shop" booth during finals to purchase products at SHOW SPECIAL prices!
Thank you Brett Mills and RES Equine Products for your support!
Schneiders at SSTack.com
has joined the list of Sponsors for our 2014 season
SCHNEIDERS offers anything and everything for your horses needs
Need a brush? SSTack.com
Need a Blanket to keep your horse warm? SSTack .com
Need a wheel barrel - water bucket- fly spray - spurs - halters - bridles Etc........
If you need something for your horse, barn or for yourself you will find it at
Would YOU like to sponsor
North State Barrel Racing Association?
- If you would like to sponsor an award for our finals and have your business listed on our website please contact us.
- Our finals will be held on September 13th & 14th 2014 at the Tehama District Fairgrounds in Red Bluff Ca.
- There are many ways to sponsor and all different levels of sponsorships
- Sponsorships range from the Future Barrel Racer (under 10 yrs old) awards to Saddles (and everything inbetween) All sponsorships of any amount are Greatly Appreciated!
- All sponsorships are tax deductable as we are a 501(c)(3) Non Profit Organization.
- All banners provided will be proudly displayed during our Year End Finals for the entire weekend and the names of our sponsors announced throughout the day.
- All sponsors are given shout outs on our Facebook page MANY times throughout the season.
Please contact the Photographers through Facebook and visit their Smugmug websites to purchase photos
If you would like to be a photographer at one of our events please contact us.
Questions & Comments?
For question, comments and association related items, please reach out to one of the Board Members who can be found on the NSBRA Board Of Directors page. Also, you can click on the Contact Us page to drop us a note.