LAST DAY FOR QUALIFYING RACES & POINTS
New season starts on November 1st
NSBRA Finals 2015
Annual Raffle Fund Raiser!
$5 each ticket - Limited number of tickets printed!
Drawing to be held on October 11th during the awards ceremony!
NSBRA Members, you must sell a minumum of 10 tickets for each horse entered at finals
FBR's must sell a minimum of 5 tickets to be entered at finals
NSBRA 2015 Finals Sponsors!
Jeff & Stacey Freitas
NSBRA Finals 2015 Buckle Sponsor
Strickland Hay Services
Belinda & Jack Strickland
Albracht Insurance Agency
PO Box 999
Springtown, Tx 76082
1/2 SADDLE SPONSOR!
Randy Whitlow Trucking
R&L Bulk Soil
Randy Whitlow & Liz Pellandini
Joe and Allesandra Arrowsmith
Sponsors of 2 Buckles and FBR awards
Jack & Sharra Deniz
Event Flyers, Photo Editing, Etc.
What started as a hobby has become a gratifying use of my skills combined with your photo(s) and/or vision; together we will create the result you desire and YOU are satisfied.
I specialize in editing photos and creating flyers and magazine advertisements. Reasonable, flexible rates!
Check out her Facebook page!
Donation of product for awards!
WATER WELL DRILLING & ABANDON OLD WELLS
NEW PUMP SYSTEMS
ALSO REPAIR PUMPS & TANKS
Tim & Carmen Besser
NSBRA is very thankful for your support!
Please give them a huge thank you their support when you see them!
***SAVE THE DATE***
NSBRA 2015 FINALS WILL BE HELD ON
OCTOBER, 10TH & 11TH!!
Tehama District Fairgrounds, Pauline Davis Pavilion
Save The Date!!
NSBRA Membership Meeting
Rockin R Restaurant201 Antelope Blvd
Red Bluff, CA 96080
AUGUST 2015 AGENDA:
Individual Officer Reports
- Secretary - Minutes - Ryan Jarett
- Treasurer - Jocelyn Decker
- Vice President - Cathy Cagliari
- Points/Membership - Nicole Brown
- Arena Director - Kim Brown
- Awards Committee - Cathy Cagliari
- Raffle Prizes & Tickets
- Rule Change Propsals
Would YOU like to sponsor
North State Barrel Racing Association?
- If you would like to sponsor an award for our finals and have your business listed on our website please contact us.
- Our finals will be held on September 13th & 14th 2014 at the Tehama District Fairgrounds in Red Bluff Ca.
- There are many ways to sponsor and all different levels of sponsorships
- Sponsorships range from the Future Barrel Racer (under 10 yrs old) awards to Saddles (and everything inbetween) All sponsorships of any amount are Greatly Appreciated!
- We are a 501(c)(4) Non Profit Organization.
- All banners provided will be proudly displayed during our Year End Finals for the entire weekend and the names of our sponsors announced throughout the day.
- All sponsors are given shout outs on our Facebook page MANY times throughout the season.
Please contact the Photographers through Facebook and visit their Smugmug websites to purchase photos
If you would like to be a photographer at one of our events please contact us.
Questions & Comments?
For question, comments and association related items, please reach out to one of the Board Members who can be found on the NSBRA Board Of Directors page. Also, you can click on the Contact Us page to drop us a note.