NSBRA is Entertaining adding a New Category
This category would be called the
"All Around" category
- You would have to be a member in the regular categories to be a member in the All Around category
- the fee would be $25 for this category in addition to the $50 membership fee
- This category would be open to everyone that is a member in the 5 categories (No FBR's)
- At NSBRA Primary races: You would receive a point for each NSBRA member you beat
- At NSBRA Co-Sanctioned races: You would receive a point for each NSBRA member that paid for co-sanctioning that you beat. You would have to pay the $5 co-sanction for your regular category, there would be no additional co-sanction fees for this category.
- This category would reward the horse and rider that haved excelled overall for the year.
- There would be Year End Awards.
Please take this brief 1 question survey
OFFICER VOTING TIME IS HERE
Officer nominations and voting are upon us!
For those that have ideas and thoughts on the happenings of the club, quality of awards and things you think need to change......
PLEASE don't just tell us, BE US! Get involved! We have a lot of fun! Yes, it is hard work. But mostly at the finals. AND with people that don't mind a little hard work this job is EASY!!!
SECRETARY, TREASURER, PUBLICITY DIRECTOR, ARENA DIRECTOR and WEBSITE DIRECTOR positions are open. Our Treasurer has been doing it for about 5 years that I know of, maybe more, She would like a break to spend some more time with her life . All officer responsibilities are listed in the By-Laws/Rule Book.
NSBRA, as with any organization, must have business meetings. We are a 501(c)(3) and meetings are a must. 2nd Thursday of every month at 7pm.
Don't have a lot of time? there are a few committees that you could help on. Spring Classic Race, Rule Book Committee, Finals awards, Finals Program, Finals Banquet. Finals arena crew. These are all very easy jobs....
NSBRA is a great organization and with great people like you helping and being involved it will continue to be so!
Contact Julie Marron or Cathy Cagliari through the website if you are interested
Are now a page in the history books
Congratulations to all of the winners!
2015 Season starts the FIRST Saturday in November!
***NEWS FLASH ~ JUST IN!***
NSBRA 2015 FINALS WILL BE HELD ON
OCTOBER 9TH, 10TH & 11TH!!
NSBRA 1st go 09-13-2014 Results.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [226.1 KB]
1D Winner - Angie Hardin on Smartys Real Rock"Cajun" : 14.711 - $686.87
2D Winner - Morgan Pagel on Colonels April Smoke (April): 15.214
3D Winner - Nina Moore on Opal: 15.718 - $460.32
4D Winner - Jana Sylvester on Savvy: 16.715 - $400.28
NSBRA 2st go 09-14-2014 Results.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [227.3 KB]
1D Winner - Angie Hardin on Smartys Real Rock (Cajun): 14.818 - $600.41
2D Winner - Jandee Smart on Hawkeye Boon (Roanie):15.336 - $540.37
3D Winner - Hunter Gilson on Kiss This: 15.837 - $460.32
4D Winner - Scotti Murphy on Cashs Adobe Lily (Barbie): 16.891 - $400.28
NSBRA Finals 4D Average 09-14-2014 Resul[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [210.0 KB]
NSBRA Under 1000 Top Ten 2014 Results.pd[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [191.1 KB]
NSBRA Under 5000 Top Ten 2014 Results.pd[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [190.5 KB]
Cathy Andreini Memorial Barrel Race
Friday Night 9-12-14
09-12-14 Cathy Andreini Memorial Race.pd[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [233.8 KB]
1D Winner - Jandee Smart on BCR Stella Bella: 14.935 - $572.36
2D Winner - Reiney Hatch on Sizzle to the touch: 15.469 - $515.12
3D Winner - Sheri Matteroli on Hippy Nic: 15.969 - $438.81
4D Winner - Stevie Meyer on Kia (n/r): 17.000 - $381.57
NSBRA Membership Meeting
Round Table Pizza
680 Edith Ave
Finals Raffle Winners
Grand Prize Winner
Smith & Wesson, M & P Shield 9mm Pistol
semi auto, 8 rounds, 3" barrel
2nd Prize Winner
Coach 12 Gauge Side by Side Shotgun
3rd Prize Winner
Guided Salmon Fishing trip for 2 with
"Adam Andreini's Guide Service"
MEET OUR SPONSORS
Mendonca's Mobile Air
Air Conditioning Service
Tractors - Farm Equipment - Auto's
Air not blowing cold? Call us!
Would YOU like to sponsor
North State Barrel Racing Association?
- If you would like to sponsor an award for our finals and have your business listed on our website please contact us.
- Our finals will be held on September 13th & 14th 2014 at the Tehama District Fairgrounds in Red Bluff Ca.
- There are many ways to sponsor and all different levels of sponsorships
- Sponsorships range from the Future Barrel Racer (under 10 yrs old) awards to Saddles (and everything inbetween) All sponsorships of any amount are Greatly Appreciated!
- All sponsorships are tax deductable as we are a 501(c)(3) Non Profit Organization.
- All banners provided will be proudly displayed during our Year End Finals for the entire weekend and the names of our sponsors announced throughout the day.
- All sponsors are given shout outs on our Facebook page MANY times throughout the season.
Please contact the Photographers through Facebook and visit their Smugmug websites to purchase photos
If you would like to be a photographer at one of our events please contact us.
Questions & Comments?
For question, comments and association related items, please reach out to one of the Board Members who can be found on the NSBRA Board Of Directors page. Also, you can click on the Contact Us page to drop us a note.