ATTENTION NSBRA MEMBERS
Finals Raffle Tickets are going to press!
They will be available early next week (week of 7-29)
We have 2 FANTASTIC Raffle Prizes this year!
And more raffle prizes coming!
The Top Prize is:
Smith & Wesson, M & P Shield 9mm Pistol
semi auto, 8 rounds, 3" barrel
(You MUST be 21 and pass the legal requirements to win this gun)
The 2nd Prize is:
Coach 12 Gauge Side by Side Shotgun
(You MUST be 18 and pass the legal requirements to win this gun)
Tickets are $5 each
It is a requirement to sell tickets to enter finals
For each horse entered you must sell a minimum of 10 tickets ($50)
FBR MUST sell a minimum of 5 tickets ($25)
North State Barrel Racing Association
Finals are coming to you!
September 13th & 14th 2014
NSBRA Membership Meeting
Berry Patch Restuarant
MEET OUR SPONSORS
Meet NSBRA's Newest Sponsor
Have graciously donated the Buckle for NSBRA
"MOST IMPROVED JUNIOR"
SKYLINE GOLD SILVERSMITHS
Makers of Handcrafted Belt Buckles and Jewelry
AWARD OF EXCELLENCE IN WESTERN CRAFTSMANSHIP
VAQUERO TROPHY & TACK
Saddles, Tack, Jewelry, Stirrups and Much, Much more
YOUR ONE STOP AWARDS SHOP
A Unique and Ageless Tradition
Used to Symbolize Recognition and Achievement
Please visit their website for more information and to see their beautiful work
Located in Marysville, CA
is proud to introduce
Our newest (and repeat) Saddle Sponsor for 2014
Sunrise Excavating offers the following services
- Backhoe service
- Landscape Supplies
- Road Building
Visit their website for all of your excavation and landscaping needs
Sunrise Excavation and Paving
17409 Clear Creek Rd
Redding CA, 96001
Would YOU like to sponsor
North State Barrel Racing Association?
- If you would like to sponsor an award for our finals and have your business listed on our website please contact us.
- Our finals will be held on September 13th & 14th 2014 at the Tehama District Fairgrounds in Red Bluff Ca.
- There are many ways to sponsor and all different levels of sponsorships
- Sponsorships range from the Future Barrel Racer (under 10 yrs old) awards to Saddles (and everything inbetween) All sponsorships of any amount are Greatly Appreciated!
- All sponsorships are tax deductable as we are a 501(c)(3) Non Profit Organization.
- All banners provided will be proudly displayed during our Year End Finals for the entire weekend and the names of our sponsors announced throughout the day.
- All sponsors are given shout outs on our Facebook page MANY times throughout the season.
Please contact the Photographers through Facebook and visit their Smugmug websites to purchase photos
If you would like to be a photographer at one of our events please contact us.
Questions & Comments?
For question, comments and association related items, please reach out to one of the Board Members who can be found on the NSBRA Board Of Directors page. Also, you can click on the Contact Us page to drop us a note.